Foundations of Tea I
Level I: Foundation Series
Level II: Foundation Series
Foundations of Tea: Level Two
Building on the essential groundwork presented in Level One, Foundations of Tea: Level Two will examine CTC tea production and manufacture, as well as blending, flavoring and scenting, and introduction to sensory evaluation of teas. Also included is an introduction to the principles of grading and naming teas by country of origin. This seminar will allow attendees to examine and taste 5-6 pairs of teas as they are guided through the basics of a comparison cupping of the 5 tea types.
9:00am-9:15am: Introductions and Orientation
- Section 1 - Introduction to Stages of Production and Manufacture
- Section 2 - Grading and Naming
- Section 3 - Blending
- Section 4 - Flavoring and Scenting
- Section 5 - Intro to Sensory
- Section 6 - Tasting White Teas
- Section 7 - Tasting Green Teas
- Section 8 - Tasting Oolong Teas (30 mins)
- Section 9 - Tasting Indian Black Teas
- Section 10 - Tasting Ceylon Loose Leaf and CTC Teas
- Section 11 - Tasting Pu'erh Teas
Success! You did it!
Tea Mastermind Membership
You're just one click away from a deep dive of how you can apply tea and business courses to problems in everyday life to make immediate positive changes.
From start-ups to experienced tea entrepreneurs, join a community of like-minded professionals who learn from weekly tutorials and member masterminders.
What members say: "it's worth every penny and more!"