Why Expand Your Tea Speaking Outreach?
Tea Speak is always looking for dynamic speakers to present to tea audiences. We are looking for presenters that will cover sales, marketing, professional development, customer service or other topics that will generate interest for industries related to tea, coffee and wine.
Why should you become a speaker?
•You will have the opportunity to be exposed to more tea speaking opportunities
•Through your presentation or seminar, you will have direct contact with multiple locations and attendees
•All speakers receive a list of attendees at the event
•Over 85% of seminar attendees are coming from companies with fewer than 50 employees.
•These participants include owners, CEO’s, hospitality and culinary professionals, and sales representatives
•A majority of seminar participants are repeat customers
Tea Speak will market your program in a variety of ways:
- Email newsletters sent to Tea Trade Mart's membership
- Postcards available for personalized distribution
- Program promoted on the Tea Trade Mart’s website
- Program promoted on integrated social media
- Program promoted via Tea Podcasts (Tea Pods)
- Clips from the presentation posted on the Tea Trade Mart’s website
- And more opportunities depending upon your membership level...
Our speaker's requests are most interested in the following topics:
- Tea, Coffee and Wine
- Specialty Food and Beverage
- Customer Service
Speaking engagements for seminars are 30 minutes in length, with an additional 15 minutes for Q&A.
Speaking engagements for Tea Podcasts are 15 minutes in length, with an additional 15 minutes for Q&A.
To register to be a speaker, please fill out the online application below. A staff member will contact you within 30 days regarding the status of your application.
For questions regarding your speaker status, please contact Jennifer Petersen or 360-433-9454.