$10.00 setup fee
Tea Live Casts is a Tea Mastermind group that meets weekly in live sessions on Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. PST using webcams and shared audio/video. There is a short screen sharing presentation about current tea and tea business topics followed by an open Q&A session.
Tea Mastermind group is peer-to-peer mentoring led by Tea Mentor, Jennifer Petersen. A tea mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective knowledge and experience of others.
Why Join a Mastermind Group
- You'll be part of an exclusive tea community. Joining a mastermind involves growing through an application process. Members need one another so quality of experience and knowledge is critical to all involved.
- Once you are involved in our mastermind, that feeling of being a stand-alone business person is gone. Other members becomes advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- The group works together to achieve more. There is no sense of competition - we support one another's efforts and ideas.
- You'll extend your network of other tea and business professionals plus gain the networking benefits of other members.
- Weekly, except for holidays, you'll experience new learning. Everyone in Tea Mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. We help ourselves by helping one another.
- Cross-promotion - when you join our mastermind, yo will be encouraged to find ways to help one another by promoting to your respective networks and social media.
Amazing people doing amazing things. Be amazing with us!
When you join our group, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business. Tea Mastermind is an integral part of Tea Trade Mart's online classes, Create+Design+Manage a Profitable Tea Business.