WHY BE PART OF STI? 10 TOP REASONS
If you are in the tea business, coffee industry, wine industry, culinary or other hospitality profession, receiving your Certified Tea Specialist designation and joining STI is well worth the time and effort.
Credibility, knowledge and experience are key but there are many more reasons to join the Specialty Tea Institute. STI offers a wide range of opportunities that can lead to enhanced business relationships and, ultimately, greater success for you.
Here are 10 Great Reasons to join the Speciality Tea Institute
- Credibility: Access to various educational, training, and to the coveted Certified Tea Specialist program approved only the the Tea Association of the USA
- Mentorship: STI Mentor program is a cornerstone opportunity to work with an experienced tea educator in the field for a very long time
- Motivation: Access to premier tea education and related training leading directly to advanced education and tea courses such as the "Tea in a Food Service Environment" elective class
- Opportunities: Privileged access to industry events and conferences such as the North American Tea Conference, the Specialty Coffee Association, Natural Products Expo, and TEXSOM International Wine Awards.
- Discounts: STI members receive special class discounts to the Certified Tea Specialist classes
- Free Publications: Free monthly subscription to The Tea House Times in the members only section of the STI website
- Professional Development: Enhanced benefits such as State of the Industry reports, Scientific Reference Books, and member podcasts accessible online to members only
- Confidence: Two extensive lists of Suggested Readings and General Tea Reference Books to provide you with flexible, personalized tea education
- Built a Better Brand: Use of the STI logo, window decals and membership certificate gives you a Competitive Advantage by helping you maintain a visible and informational edge to help your business and career flourish whether building your brand or building your resume
- Networking: Access to the STI membership directory and other excellent venues to create meaningful connections with other individuals who could become a new friend or become your next customer or colleague.
First steps: Foundations I and Foundations II - two day classes
Let's Get Started!